Don't panic, she's OK...
Oh well, she is still a winner in my world! I thought for sure she would be in the top 100 but noooo, she must have been number 101 ~~ LOL
Well, thanks again everyone and as soon as Cake has her baby, I will be taking pictures like crazy!!
Posted by Deborah 15 Amazing People Commented
Voting is over!
I bet you can't guess who I'm looking at...
Saturday, June 25th, is the last day you can vote for Penny....please go here to read her story, please go here to vote and type in Penny G...
Have a great weekend and thank you very much everyone who voted for her!!
Posted by Deborah 12 Amazing People Commented
Baby Echo at 7 weeks old
This is baby Echo who was delivered at my mother's farm. She is doing great and will be going back to her own barn the end of July. Then we are going to have another horse give birth at the farm and the upcoming baby will stay until October!
Happy second day of Summer! I hope it warms up for us here in New England....it is rainy and cold...and I can't wait for the sun to shine, neither can my dogs!!
Posted by Deborah 18 Amazing People Commented
Please vote for Penny!
Hi Friends, if you have time, please go to my Mary Kay site and vote for Penny G for the Mary Kay makeover contest! Some of you may know her story, but for my new followers, Penny is my sister in law and has stage 4 tongue and tonsil cancer. In 2010 she had a recurrence and she then had to have half her tongue removed. Today, she is cancer free. Although she cannot eat, she has a feeding tube and that is how she gets her nourishment. Penny is also doing well because she has a great attitude! Penny is a true inspiration to everyone who suffers from this terrible disease. Three consumers could be the grand prize winner of a $2500.00 donation of the charity of their choice (please see the website for further rules) and $2500.00 that can be used for a weekend getaway! YAH!!!! That would be awesome!!
If you can, please go here to vote, it brings you right to the Mary Kay makeover site! We would sure appreciate it! Please type in Penny G, it will bring you to her picture. Voting ends on June 25!!
Thank you again,
Posted by Deborah 8 Amazing People Commented
Happy Father's Day!
I miss you Dad.
Have a great day!
Now that I have your attention!!!
Can you believe it! He said he almost fell out of his chair when the Principal announced his name over the loud speaker...Everyone started cheering him and he was just as shocked as me!
Well, that's enough good news for today!!!
Have a great day!!
Giving a little sunshine!
Tanks blog, that the Joplin Humane Society was in need for fleece for all the displaced animals that they are taking care of. If you want to help out yourself, please go here! Once you do, you can display this nice badge on your blog too!
here....It's never too late to help!
here....It's never too late to help!
Posted by Deborah 3 Amazing People Commented
Part two of the pizza delivery guy....
It was delicious too!
The pizza delivery guy never looked so cute!
Posted by Deborah 17 Amazing People Commented
If you're wondering, where I have been, well, I had a major cold or something of that nature. I was so miserable it was awful!! Not too mention I was very busy at work and it was beautiful this week outside, except for tonight, it is pouring out!
I was lucky to receive a couple of nice awards a while back...The Kreativ Blogger is from my lovely friend Gabriela at Wolf Style. The Versatile Blogger award is from my other nice friend, McGuffyAnn at McGuffy's Reader. I really enjoy both these blogs and it would be great if you could visit them!
Of course these awards come with rules, but those of you who know me, I say, if you want them, please take them but please leave Buffy and my son with me! LOL
With accepting these awards, I have to admit 10 things about myself so here goes...
1) I love animals, just in case you all didn't know that!
2) I really want to get a mini mare. I have been looking and warned my mother! LOL Only because I would keep her at her farm. But again, just in case I want one, doesn't mean I'll get one!
3) I love selling my Mary Kay. Even though I still love my real job, the Mary Kay is like a party every time I go out to sell it! I'm a salesperson at my real job too! I think I just like to sell and socialize!!
4) The "little one" is almost crawling and we had to gate of the kitchen and Ariel, Winston, Mr. Chips, Smokes and Buffy can't stand it! They keep knocking the gate over. But it is just too dangerous with all the dogs and the baby trying to crawl.
5) Scotter, the large while Maine Coon Cat, loves the baby. He is very patient with her.
6) The "little one" is fascinated with Mr. O'Riely, the bird.
7) I have been giving lightning lessons to my 16 year old son, he seems to think it's safe to be outside...NOT
8) We just got a little swimming pool for the baby and I'm going to use it as a tub for the dogs...right? My daughter had fit, but lucky for me the dogs can't talk...and she doesn't read my blog!!hehehehe
9) I think I'm pretty funny sometimes.
10) Some people don't think I'm funny!!!
Have a great day my friends.
Well, that was scary...
The lightning strikes were abundant, again, I never saw anything like this.
Overall, we are safe and everything for us is back to normal. It was a stressful week and I am very glad it Friday. I'll be visiting all my bloggy friends this weekend! Time to catch up!
Have a great weekend my friends.
Posted by Deborah 22 Amazing People Commented
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)